From 2018 two Ph.D. Study Programmes will run at Faculty of AgriSciences CULS Prague, Czech Republic
In English: "Agriculture in Tropics and Subtropics" (3 years) tzv. Zemědělství tropů a subtropů. Only for self-payer..
In English: "Tropical Agrobiology and Bioresource Management" (4 years) tzv. Agrobiologie a management přírodních zdrojů v tropech
More info to admin procedures are HERE
Running Ph.D. thesis:
- Mian Ali Muhammad. from 2018. The Importance of the Factors Affecting Small Ruminant Breeding and Meat Production in Selected Regions in Pakistan
Post doc student:
Defended Ph.D. theses:
- Ing. et Ing. Kolbábek Petr, Ph.D. 2018. Influence of Common Eland (Taurotragus oryx) Meat Composition on its Further Technological Processing.
- MSc. Pebriansyah Akhir, Ph.D. 2018. The Effect of Different Concentrations and Processing Methods of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) on Fattening Performance in Broiler Rabbits.
- MUDr. Lubomír Zelenka, Ph.D. 2017. Epidemiological Study of Osteoporosis in Populations of Different Racial, Cultural, Economic and Dietary Background
- MUDr. Miroslava Zelenková, Ph.D. 2016. Epidemiological Study of Obesity in Populations of Different Racial, Cultural, Economic and Dietary Background
- Ing. Zemanová Hana, Ph.D. 2015. Genetic Diversity of Semi-captive Population of Western Derby Eland (Taurotragus derbianus derbianus) in Senegal and Phylogenetical Relationships between Western Derby Eland (T. derbianus derbianus) and Eastern Giant Eland (T. derbianus gigas)
- Ing. Fedorova Tamara, Ph.D. 2015. The Evaluation of Reproduction in Bactrian Camels (Camelus bactrianus) and the Possibilities of Using Non-Invasive Methods for Detection of Heat and Pregnancy.
- MSc. Ben Mahmoud Ziyad, Ph.D. 2014. Sea-Buckthorns (Hippophae L.) Effect on Growth Ability in Broilers and Laying Hens in Selected Technologies.
- Ing. Holečková Štěpánka, Ph.D. 2014. Divergence of Domestic Horse Breads on the Basis of Molecular and Bioacustical Markers.
- Ing. Mozrová Věra, Ph.D. 2013. Isolation, Typing, Detection and Characterization of Cronobacter spp. from Retail Food and Environment.
- MSc. Putthana Vannaphone, Ph.D. 2012. Isolation and Characterization of Cronobacter sakazaki from the Environment and Food Sources.
- MVDr. Žižlavský Marek, Ph.D. 2011. A New Method of Regardful and Economic Castration of Piglets.
- MSc. Rosero Olga Lucía, Ph.D. 2010. The Use of Quinoa Seeds (Chenopodium quinoa, Willd) as Food Poultry.
- Ing. Silberová Petra, Ph.D. 2010. Determination of Blood Profile Eland Antelope (Taurotragus oryx) Bred in Captivity in the Czech Republic.
- Ing. Tomeš Jiří, Ph.D. 2010. Identification and Evidence of Cattle with Focus to Sustainable Development of Agriculture in Mongolia.
- MSc. Badran Abdel Iyad, Ph.D. 2007. Control of Coccidiosis and Different Coccidia of Chicken in Selected Technologies Used in Tropics and Subtropics.
Ph.D. thesis from 2007-2014 are available at Library (previous Scientific Information Centre, SIC) of CZU Prague.